Old May 30th 07, 07:51 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,sci.electronics.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Conor Conor is offline

Default motherboard LED connectors and posts?

In article .com, Mad
Scientist Jr says...
Does anyone know where you can order motherboard LED type connectors
and posts like these

http://estore.asus.com/images/14-000014000.JPG
http://www.pctechguide.com/images/tu...DConnector.gif
http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/directron/wircon7b.jpg
http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/imageview.php?image=628
http://www.infohq.com/Computer/CompG...essorycons.jpg
http://www.pcper.com/images/reviews/285/install03.jpg

Preferably at a good price, as I am looking to buy a bunch (a couple
hundred).

I have seen 2 or 3 pin connectors are pretty common on motherboards,
but I am mainly looking for one-pin connectors, if available.

I would imagine the posts may just come in strips of wire that you
would cut yourself?

Correct. Any electronics hobbyist store should have them.

--
Conor

until you hear them speak.........