Old May 31st 07, 05:29 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
I AmnotGeorgeBush I AmnotGeorgeBush is offline

Default FS: Realistic HTX-100 10 Meter Transceiver - $95 Shipped

Only illegal if used to transmit outside of the

10 meter bands. It's perfectly legal to modify a

radio to listen on any band. If such

modification inherently causes transmit

capabilities to be added on unauthorized

bands, it is the responsibility of the operator

NOT to operate on those bands for which the

transmitting section is not authorized. In

summary, the radio is perfectly legal for use

on the Amateur Radio 10 meter band. It is

perfectly legal for monitoring (listening) on the

11 meter CB bands, and on the "pirate" bands.
It is NOT legal to use as a transmitter on any

frequency outside of the Amateur Radio 10

meter band.

I suggest that you Google "Life", and then

locate a site from which you can download

one.

--

Raymond Sirois - KAXN-9546

AE #1038

SKIP #20

Look! A Ray of truth shines through the bull****! He perfectly explains
the law to those incapable of comprehension.