Old June 1st 07, 02:08 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.swap
Mike Kulyk Mike Kulyk is offline

Default WTT TPL 400-512 mhz amp for slinky dipole

I have a very used looking TPL power amp. 1-4 watts in 40-50 watts out.
400-512 mhz.

Factory tuned to 466.xxx. This amp is untested. I have no way to test it. I
will trade for a slinky dipole antenna. Must be in good shape I want to try
to use it in my 2nd floor apartment. With directions on how to make it work.

Mike WB2GLW