Old June 1st 07, 02:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jim - NN7K Jim - NN7K is offline

Default Not much of an antenna per Cebik

BTW, bought the "Vhf" collection from Cebik
and the model eznec files are pretty good! Would
recommend them, BUT be awa SOME will NOT work
as downloaded (as ELNEC/EZNEC is limited to 500
segments). At least one had over 1000 segments!
be sure to reduce these segments IN SAME (or
similar) amounts, until they are under 500
segments (right hand column) total! then they
run fine! A very interesting collection of
antenna files and worth every penny!
As info, Jim NN7K

Irv, you are correct when you stated it was a big site!
I spent a lot of time reading readers comments until my eyes glazed
over.
It was like reading every quabble from our own archives for the last
twenty years.
I think I will have to read the Cebik articles for myself and trace it
down that way
which will be much more educating. I am glad however that I used the
word "atributed"
rather than stating it as a fact. I will continue with this progect
Regards
Art