Old June 1st 07, 05:20 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
brad brad is offline

Default You're not a real ham if you never took or passed a Code test.

"labtech_one" wrote in message

chances of a ham radio operator being 'at hand' at that time,
is about the same as flagging down a squad or a police car.

I'm sure you have the statistics to back that up. It's obvious you see no
value in the ham radio system as it is today- that's fine with me. I think
redundant, reliable 2 way communications can only help when things go to
hell.

The Fiero is getting a new exhaust system, but the Corvette is running
fine,
thanks I'll bear that in mind. (2 seater plastic cars, you gotta love
them )

Plastic fantastic- no thanks I'll pass.