Old June 1st 07, 11:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Owen Duffy Owen Duffy is offline

Default Trying to find out what Ferrite material this is.

Owen Duffy wrote in
:

Search Jaycar's site for a LO1238. If that is what you have, you could
ask them for data.

I should have added that I think it is similar to the L8 material described
in their data sheets.

I have a vague recollection of measuring the inductance of a winding on the
material, and I think the ui was around 1500 which suggests it is low loss
up to a few hundred kHz, perhaps to 1MHz or so.

Owen