Old June 2nd 07, 03:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

Default Gaussian antenna planar form

On 2 Jun, 05:02, (Richard Harrison) wrote:
Art wrote:

"With respect to the rest of your words, they fail me too."

OK, I`ll try again.

Antenna gain results from interference, constructive and destructive.
Two or more sources are needed to interfere.

Best regards, Richard Harrison, KB5WZI

Give me a hint, what is it that you are directing your comments at?
Iknow you don't accept the Gaussian story and I know I cannot
convince you otherwise and I have stopped trying. Is there something
else
that you are trying to get my attention?
Art