Old June 3rd 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Good Ol Dad Good Ol Dad is offline

Default Help - Whats my Like New Radio Shack PRO-2042 Worth ????

Thanks for the responses and emails concerning the current value.

Any interest in the newsgroup for my RS Pro-2042 at $135.00
delivered before I list it on eBay? Includes orig antenna and manual.

Can be picked up in SW Florida for face to face deal.

Thanks Again, Mike

Hello,

I have decided to clean out some items sitting around that I don't
use anymore.

I have a like new and working perfect Radio Shack PRO-2042 1000
Channel Scanner that tops my list.

I bought it new and have hardly used it. Still have manual too.

Seems like I paid about $500.00 dollars for it when it was
purchased.

My question is what is it worth now?

Thanks, Mike SW FL