Old June 3rd 07, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FCC releases rule allowing night AM IBOC

Mostly,the only stores I get to anymore are the food store, the discount
tobacco store, gas station,the Animal Health Products store (dog food)
and sometimes the Sears store and the book store at the mall.

I almost never check out the radios at the stores I go to which do sell
radios because I know they are mostly junk and I haven't looked to see
if there are any hd radios on the store shelves.I don't like hd radio.

So, what is it going to be like for most people when their AM radio
listening gets all messed up and they can't buy cheap enough hd radios
at the stores in their local areas? (Katrina all over again)

A few weeks ago at tvpredictions.com I read that there might not be
enough hd converters for analog tv when that big hd tv switch over is
suppose to happen on Feburary 17, 2009. (Katrina all over again)
cuhulin