Old June 4th 07, 02:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Jimmie D Jimmie D is offline

Default A Homebrewer's Blog

"W3JDR" wrote in message
.....how the hell does anyone find his blog a week, after he announces
it?

-----------------------

If you're interested in what he has to say, then you could bookmark in
your browser's 'Favorites', it or put it on your browser's 'Links' bar, or
set up a browser Tab for it. I follow several blogs this way. Of course,
if you're not interested in following it, or if he doesn't keep it fresh
enough to sustain interest in it, then either it will die or you'll remove
the browser references to it. That's sort of how blogs work.

Joe
W3JDR

Most of the blogs I have found and keep up with I have discovered through
announcements on usenets and bookmark them.