Old June 4th 07, 01:00 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
DougSlug DougSlug is offline

Default Sony ICF-SC1 handheld

Good luck...they seem pretty hard to find.

This model was my first scanner. In fact, I owned two of them at one time.
They were pretty easy to mod. Unfortunately, I sold them both to co-workers
who were interested in getting into scanners. In case you didn't already
know about it, there is a method for opening up the tuning range to include
shortwave.

- Doug

"Frank" wrote in message
t...
Looking for one in excellent condition. Willing to pay around $75.00. Let
me know what you have! Thanks.

Frank