Old June 4th 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Lack Of HD TV Converters Causes Analog TVs To Go Dark - Followed By . . .

On Jun 4, 10:37 am, John Mayson wrote:
On Sun, 3 Jun 2007, wrote:

A few weeks ago at tvpredictions.com I read that there might not be
enough hd converters for analog tv when that big hd tv switch over is
suppose to happen on Feburary 17, 2009. (Katrina all over again)
cuhulin

I can't get over how few people I know, some of them engineers, know this
is even coming.

- I personally can't wait for millions of TV sets to go dark,

but hey, that's just me. :-)

--
John Mayson
Austin, Texas, USA

(OT) : Lack of HD TV Converters causes Analog TVs
to go Dark - Followed by . . .

JM - That would be followed by a 'spike' . . .
in the US Birth Rate 9-Months later ;-) ~ RHF

Who needs "The Rhythm Method" when you have :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhythm_Method
* Jimmy Kimmel Live - ABC
* Late Show with David Letterman - CBS
* Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson - CBS
* The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - NBC
* Late Night with Conan O'Brien - NBC
* Last Call with Carson Daly - NBC
http://www.interbridge.com/lineups.html