Old June 5th 07, 06:30 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
[email protected] jmurphy7411@gmail.com is offline

Default State/County freqs Nevada, Utah, Wyoming Colorado

I will be traveling from Sacramento, CA to Denver, CO on June 16th.
Using I80 to Cheyenne, then I25 south to Denver.

Does anyone know what freqs i should put in to monitor the various
state highway patrol, county sherriffs, even possibly local pd?

I have several scanners that do the VHF (lo and hi) as well as uhf. I
do have one 800 mhz unit, howevr it is not trunking, but if I put in
all the freqs in an area, I can monitor everything.

Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can give.

John
KC0JPO
WA0015SWL