Old June 5th 07, 11:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
jdconn jdconn is offline

Default FS: Heatkit SA 2060 for sale

I am tuner poor, and don't run high power anymore, so this one is surplus to
my needs. It is a high power tuner, with separate forward and reflected
(SWR) power. I have not seen an antenna it will not tune. The unit is
beautiful, only two little scratches on the top, otherwise it is like new.
It has balanced output, 2 antenna coax connections, or will work straight
thru for matched antennas. If you want a tuner that will works with high
power, this is the one for you. $300.00. I will take paypal or a money
order. What do you have for trade? Will consider trades.
Thanks,
James AD4VL
(502-867-1359) 8 AM till 9 PM EDT. email preferred.