Old June 6th 07, 03:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Jim Driscoll Jim Driscoll is offline

Default My first radio

I wonder if anyone has info on my graduation present in 1963. It's a
General Electric transistor portable in a brown leatherette case (purchased
in Canada), model 67R18. It pulled in all the powerhouse AM stations
(including WLS and WWVA) at night when I was working in North-western
Ontario.

Jim

"?ish" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mine is National Panasonic 5410. Actually it is a MW & 3 SW band
cassette recorder. Found a site that has little info about this
radio:
http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/nationa...410br5410.html

Still working great!!!! What about you?

-?ish