Old June 6th 07, 09:30 PM posted to sci.electronics.components,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,sci.electronics.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,alt.engineering.electrical
meerkat meerkat is offline

Default quick-connect jumper wires / plugs ("daisy chain jumper wire" or similar) ?

"Mad Scientist Jr" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am looking for a way to make certain components (such as pots &
trimmers, 1/4" phono jacks, switches, or other sub-circuits) "plug and
play" for various prototypes + experiments. Similar to the breadboard
concept but more permanent. Headers like those found on computer
motherboards for connecting power LEDs are small enough where the
leads match the components I'm using and the pins on the motherboard
are just the right size to plug into a solderless breadboard, but are
more durable than breadboard jumper wires.

snipped for speed.

Wire wrap at RadioShack ?
http://www.me.umn.edu/courses/me2011...wrap/wrap.html
or in Britain,