Old June 6th 07, 11:19 PM posted to sci.electronics.components,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,sci.electronics.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,alt.engineering.electrical
CWatters CWatters is offline

Default quick-connect jumper wires / plugs ("daisy chain jumper wire" or similar) ?

"meerkat" wrote in message
Wire wrap at RadioShack ?
http://www.me.umn.edu/courses/me2011...wrap/wrap.html
or in Britain,
Maplins

From his earlier question I think the sockets are important. I think he's
really after a 2 pin socket (0.1" pitch) ready crimped onto leads. Perhaps
double ended to connect a panel mounted LED to a 2P 0.1" pitch PCB mounted
header? Not sure why he doesn't make them?