Old June 7th 07, 07:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FCC releases rule allowing night AM IBOC

Yep,analog small and large CRT tv sets.There is another Wal Mart store I
sometimes go to about five miles West of me in Clinton,Mississippi.I was
there about two weeks ago.I noticed that Wal Mart store also has some
analog CRT tv sets on the shelves and in the boxes.I think the smallest
analog CRT tv sets I saw in those Wal Mart stores are 13 inch screen tv
sets.They are there.
cuhulin