Old November 1st 03, 12:40 AM
JGBOYLES

Ahhhhhhhhh, the first speculator. They can never resist the chance to lead
a good thread astray with unsubstantiated info.

No, I thought I was trying to help. It's not speculation to state that you
are not going to get hands-on reports on a product that has not been released
for sale. I got the substantiated info from MFJ.
If you get some hands-on reports on the 974H they are speculation or
fabrication. You are certainly free to believe what you wish.
What does Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mean or imply in the English Language?

73 Gary N4AST