Old June 7th 07, 09:22 PM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.video.desktop,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.radio.amateur,rec.arts.tv
Robert Peffers. Robert Peffers. is offline

Default I want to see your head on a pike.

"Walt Davidson" wrote in message
On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 10:09:14 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

I served during Vietnam, but only on US soil. I was scheduled to go,
to work at an AFRTS TV station, but I ended up being sent to the station
in Alaska, at he US Army cold weather test site. That didn't stop the
idiots from screaming and cursing at me when I flew home in 1974.

In fairness, it wasn't really your fault. If Blair had been our Prime
Minister at the time (perish the thought!), we would probably have
been implicated in it as well!

73 de G3NYY

--
Walt Davidson Email: g3nyy @despammed.com