Old June 7th 07, 10:22 PM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.video.desktop,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.radio.amateur,rec.arts.tv
Brian Gregory [UK] Brian Gregory [UK] is offline

Default I want to see SHF FM video signals.

"Radium" wrote in message
ups.com...

Video signals for NTSC, PAL, and SECAM television are transmitted on
AM carriers.

They are FM on analogue satellite.

I'd really like buy a TV with a FM-video receiver; I want to find out
what FM-video disturbances in the SHF [Super High Frequency ]
frequency-range look like. I am sick n' tired of AM video.

Buy an old analogue satellite receiver.

--

Brian Gregory. (In the UK)

To email me remove the letter vee.