Old June 8th 07, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default FS: Tashjian/Tri-Ex W-51/WT-51 tilt fixture

I'm selling a seven-year-old Tashjian/Tri-Ex tilt fixture for W-51 or
WT-51 crank up tower. The fixture permits the retracted tower to tilt
at about seven feet from the ground. The fixture's galvanized coating
is in good shape as is the winch which comes with the fixture.

The fixture cost $529 new (prices have now gone up). I'll sell it for
$275 firm, pickup only near Cameron, WV. I'm a little over 2 hours west
of Columbus, Ohio; 1 1/2 hours south of Pittsburgh--thirty miles or so
south of Wheeling, WV.

Dave Heil K8MN
Cameron, WV