Old June 8th 07, 04:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
w9gb w9gb is offline

Default Kenwood TS-520S ........ PARTS

Sounds like enough parts to build one or two radios.

Kenwood hybrid FAQ and hard to find parts:
K4EAA
http://www.k4eaa.com/

"Bmaintz" wrote in message

Lots of parts from several Kenwood TS-520S radios such as the... Leather
Handle ... Power Transformer ... VFO Tuner internal assembly ... IF
board ... RF board ... Rubber Feet set ... 12BY7 Driver(tested) ... PA
Cage with components ... Final Output Tubes (tested with TV-7D/U tube
tester) ... Large & Small Filter Caps (tested for current leakage with
Sprague TO-6 tester) ....... Give me a quick Email for the part you
need.... Please put your name & call sign in your email as I only deal
with Amateurs...
Thanks,
Bob
73