Old June 8th 07, 09:02 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,sci.electronics.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
[email protected] wuyogi@gmail.com is offline

Default motherboard LED connectors and posts?

On May 30, 12:35 pm, Mad Scientist Jr
wrote:
Does anyone know where you can order motherboard LED type connectors
and posts like these

http://estore.asus.com/images/14-000014000.JPG
http://www.pctechguide.com/images/tu...DConnector.gif
http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/directron/wircon7b.jpg
http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/imageview.php?image=628
http://www.infohq.com/Computer/CompG.../accessorycons...
http://www.pcper.com/images/reviews/285/install03.jpg

Preferably at a good price, as I am looking to buy a bunch (a couple
hundred).

I have seen 2 or 3 pin connectors are pretty common on motherboards,
but I am mainly looking for one-pin connectors, if available.

I would imagine the posts may just come in strips of wire that you
would cut yourself?

Much appreciated...

if you are still interested go to voxtecnologies and ask for john tell
him Willie ref. you