Old June 9th 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
joe friday joe friday is offline

Default Public has almost no access to new police radios

snipped .........

do you want the sex offenders to be able to monitor MDT and police
communications ? ...... what about the drug dealers and pimps , or
maybe the gang bangers while they invade your home or rape your wife
?? if YOU do it, you gotta let everyone do it as well .......
forget about the terrorists , homeland security is a WHOLE lot more in
jeopardy from home grown crime right here , all around us. think
it's so important for YOU to listen in that " all the perps " should
be able to as well ??

I wanna listen in , but I know it's for the best if NO ONE does. it's
like a lot of things in this world that the actions of a few have
screwed up things for the rest of us ..... trouble is there is WAY
more than a few bangers, rapists, murders, car thieves, and robbers
lurking out there these days .... WAY more than a few.

do cops screw up ?? .... sure they do ..... everyone does from time to
time ..... but think what your world would be like without them
....... think long and hard . they aren't perfect , but they work
24 hours a day to make our lives a little bit better and most do a
pretty go job in the process.

WoW ... after I reread this I realized that I thought I'd heard
something like this somewhere before ........ hummmmmmmm .......
Dummm De Dummmm Dummmm ....... in a minute the results
of that thought !!!

jf