Old June 10th 07, 03:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
labtech_one labtech_one is offline

Default cheap, small shortwave radio

If you travel through out SE Asia, you should be able to find one
very cheap in Hong Kong or any major city.
One draw back however, some of the radios are NOT marked
in english, so check it over before you buy.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Newbie here. I travel constantly throughout SE Asia, and would like a
light small s/w radio to keep up with the BBC (and ideally: classical
music broadcasts from Europe). I'd like to pay $50 or less. (less is
better. Easy tuning (presets) would be a nice plus.