Old June 10th 07, 06:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] plimmer@telkomsa.net is offline

Default RF Systems DX 1 Pro Mk II

On Jun 10, 6:55 pm, JeroenK wrote:
wrote:
to JeroenK - I have no knowledge of how to install a DX1 on top of
an
apartment roof without an earth. I suggest you go to RF Systems
website and
get in contact with them.
http://www.rf-systems.nl/
I am sure they will have experience of such installations and will
advise
you.

Was actually just wondering what type of earth you used for it And if
you maybe experimented with different types of earth and which would
work best with this antenna.

--
JeroenK

I have difficulty replying to usenet, so you must please contact me
privately to continue this conversation