Old June 11th 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies[_2_] Dloyd Lavies[_2_] is offline

Default afterall it take little to drown your harrasment dloyd

On Jun 10, 10:58?pm, wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 19:56:28 -0700, Dloyd Lavies

wrote:
I have successfully unleashed my monkey on the NG

so much for your claims that my comdcut was in anyway imporper

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

Poor Markie Mularkie, you still don't get it and you never will.

Dloyd