Old June 11th 07, 10:11 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner
Mindraker Mindraker is offline

Default Police Scanner Saves Mans life - Literally..

"PowerHouse Communications" wrote in message
Well, considering it was posted on numerous LEGITIMATE Newspaper and TV
station websites, I'd say yes... But you have a right to your opinion...

"Neil J" wrote in message
Well - it was on the internet so I guess it must be true!!

"PowerHouse Communications" wrote in message
Police scanner deflects bullet in drive-by

http://www.sheboygan-press.com/apps/...1113/SHE0101/6
1113049/1973

.... and considering we have top-posters who believe it, then it HAS to be
true.