Old June 12th 07, 03:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Sunn Amp

It has been almost exactly one year to the day since I sent that Sunn
Guitar Amp to Brian Hill in Zumbrota,Minnesota.So far, I haven't
received so much as one red cent for that Sunn Guitar Amp.It cost me
about $79.00 and pocket change to send that Sunn Guitar Amp to Brian
Hill.I would like for Brian Hill to at least snail mail a check to me
for what it cost me to send him the Sunn Guitar Amp.I paid about eight
dollars for that Sunn Guitar Amp at the Goodwill store.

......Larry