Old June 12th 07, 05:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill Brian Hill is offline

Default Sunn Amp

wrote in message
It has been almost exactly one year to the day since I sent that Sunn
Guitar Amp to Brian Hill in Zumbrota,Minnesota.So far, I haven't
received so much as one red cent for that Sunn Guitar Amp.It cost me
about $79.00 and pocket change to send that Sunn Guitar Amp to Brian
Hill.I would like for Brian Hill to at least snail mail a check to me
for what it cost me to send him the Sunn Guitar Amp.I paid about eight
dollars for that Sunn Guitar Amp at the Goodwill store.

......Larry

Hey I sent you M.O. for $120 the week I got it. You never said anything! If
you didn't get it why in the hell didn't you say anything and email me
directly? You have my email. Thanks for making me out to be a theif. I'll
send you another when I get paid. Are you sure you didn't get drunk and
loose it?

Brian