Old June 12th 07, 06:23 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
labtech_one labtech_one is offline

Default BCD396T Piece of junk or am I missing something?

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

Snip

I returned the unit on sunday...very disappointed, but maybe someone
could tell me I'm wrong and I need to do certain things to get this
unit to work.

thanks

Maybe you should have ASKED how to use it BEFORE
returning it ...... seems pointless to ask things now.

next time, try reading the manual ( completely), look up
frequency information ( on line or in books ), experiment
a little ( if you program something wrong, you didn't really
do any damage ), and then ASK questions BEFORE you
return it.

These new scanners are not plug and play, they are getting
quite sofisticated, and you actually have to learn about all
the new technology ( being used in the scanner and about
the systems they are trying to receive )