Old June 12th 07, 10:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Ratata Ratata is offline

Default REQ:Manual for Philips DC777

Eric Ferguson wrote:

DC777

http://groups.google.at/group/rec.ra...%2F1997-09%3F&

scroll down :

Any Philips DC777 owners?

1. Ken Klimasewski --- show profile ... click here ...

I would like to hear from some fellow DC777 owners. How are they working?
Have you performed any mods?

I had to repair the display on mine as it started to loose segments. It
turned out to be several cold solder joints.

What type of antennas are you using? I am using the stock car antenna.
I have started to play around with a AM/FM signal booster, the type you
see selling in dept. stores for around $10.00-$20.00. The first one
I tried improved shortwave slightly but made 530KHz - 4MHz worst.

Like to hear from other users of the DC777.

Was there a service manual available??

Shortwave transmissions in English, Francais, Nederlands, Deutsch,
Suid-Afrikaans, Chinese, Dansk, Urdu, Cantonese, Greek, Spanish,
Portuguese, ...
http://languageradio.tk Updated every 2-3 months.