Old June 13th 07, 06:21 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
BDK[_2_] BDK[_2_] is offline

Default BCD396T Piece of junk or am I missing something?

In article ,
says...
You paid $580.00 for a USED 396????

I am in the wrong business...

Dan

You got that right.

People buy **** all the time for insane prices. I've had friends buy
Icom, Kenwood, and Yaesu, etc "OEM" batteries for 2 or 4 times what a
replacement should and does cost without the name on it. Where I work
they bought telephone headsets for twice what I found them for online.

Even now, they still buy stuff for insane prices without checking first.
I told the big boss I could save a ton of money if he made me the online
buying agent. I would make the actual purchases, and would get a salary,
or a base plus 10% of what I saved off the prices from the place they
buy everything now. If I had that base plus 10%, I would have made 100
grand last year, easy.

I don't know why they never took me up on it!

They still buy almost everything from some really high priced place
online, or a local place that's just as bad, if they need it right away.
Yet they cry about the electric bills no end. I really don't get it.

BDK