Old June 14th 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jim - NN7K Jim - NN7K is offline

Default Ham license Archive

And, also, that ALL previous licenses are only
grandfathered to (I think) 5 years! (except for
the 20 wpm code credit for the Second Telegraph,
IF you have been Continueously licensed).
However, the good news , is there is indeed a
source of info (By QCWA), which has many of the
old callbooks (they use these to verify
elegibility to join QCWA, in absense of a copy
of your license. Might try them-- Jim NN7K

wrote:
On Jun 14, 3:11 pm, " wrote:
I was a ham operator in the early 1960s and my call sign was KN1VTR.
I have lost all proof of that over the years and was wondering if
anyone knows of an "archive" where i might be able to find "proof". I
think if I can find it, I might be able to Grandfather 5 WPM CW.

Thanks

Are you aware CW is no longer a requirement for a ham license?

Paul, KD7HB