Old June 15th 07, 12:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Harold E. Johnson Harold E. Johnson is offline

Default Ham license Archive

wrote:
I was a ham operator in the early 1960s and my call sign was KN1VTR.
I have lost all proof of that over the years and was wondering if
anyone knows of an "archive" where i might be able to find "proof". I
think if I can find it, I might be able to Grandfather 5 WPM CW.

Thanks

--
Scott

Scott, the QCWA keeps copies of all call books dating back some 70 years at
least. You might drop the secretary a note with your inquiry. With a little
kindness he might look you up. Why anyone cares about CW is beyond me. It
has never been anything more than a joy for a few and a PITA for everyone
not interested in having to feel superior to others who haven't mastered the
art. It deserved to be removed as a requirement long before it was.

W4ZCB