Old June 18th 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jim - NN7K Jim - NN7K is offline

Default ARISS antenna selection?

Several manufacturers make such antennas, and to
change "polarity" (from clockwise, to counter
clockwise), change phaseing lines feeding the
(say) horizontal elements, from 90 degrees to 270
degrees, relative to the feed of the vertical
elements. Try Cushcraft, M-Squared, HYGAIN, ect.
Think, also some of the handbooks also show them, as
well check ANSAT's website! Jim NN7K

Steve Reinhardt wrote:
I have read a circularly polarized Yagi is appropriate for ARISS
communications. Is there a vendor that offers a crossed design? Or,
better still, is there a construction article that I can refer to?

What are you using for this type of communication?

I'm trying to set up a contact for my son's school class.

73,
Steve
W1KF