Old June 19th 07, 03:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian O Brian O is offline

Default Top News

"dxAce" wrote in message

Brian O wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Brian O wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
The latest edition of Top News has been posted:

http://www.wwdxc.de/topnews.htm

dxAce
Michigan
USA
Although I appreciate your posting this, its pretty randomly put

together
and very hard to understand and to use. Is the "reporter" in

Germany?
And
what would that help to those other than in Europe? Just asking.

Randomly? Hard to understand?

Yes, there is not much explanation of how it might be organized, who

posted
what and from where, etc. Maybe I'm just missing it?

Yes, you're simply missing it.

Thank you for your positive attitude and all your help.