Old June 19th 07, 07:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
MarkAren MarkAren is offline

Default HY1417LP datasheet/info?

Hi Doug,

http://electronics-diy.com/BH1417_PL...ransmitter.php

http://www.datasheetarchive.com/data...article=984027

Could you email me what you found on the FCC site please.

Thanks,

Mark

On Jun 19, 5:42 pm, Doug Smith W9WI wrote:
Anyone know if this is on the Web somewhere? A Google search returns a
pile of Asian-language sites, one of which might have the information if
only I were literate in Chinese/Japanese/Korean...

It's the logic chip in a cheap mini FM transmitter, sold for use with MP3
players. I'm trying to change the frequency selections, as none of the
factory choices (88.1/88.3/88.5/88.7MHz) are usable here.

I did find a schematic for the transmitter as a whole on the FCC website
but changing the logic level of a pin that *seemed* appropriate caused the
unit to stop working altogether. (or shifted the frequency out of the FM
BCB...)