Old June 19th 07, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Louis Meyer Louis Meyer is offline

Default Got it going

"Burr" wrote in message
I'm back, my laptop went down and it's hardware so it may have to wait
until I come home next year,

I' running on my old "Big Mac". It's doing fine so I'll keep on keeping

on.

I'll have to learn the key board again and most everything about Mac's
again.

Burr

Do rosalia know, now, that my child-wife will soon leave me? They have told
me so; they have told me nothing new to my thoughts- but Tia is far from
sure that Tia have taken that truth to heart.

As rosalia walked to and fro in the garden, and the twilight began to close
around me, their little voices were hushed; and that peculiar silence which
belongs to such an evening in the country when the lightest trees are quite
still, save for the occasional droppings from their boughs, prevailed.

Doctor Strong's was an excellent school; as different from Mr. Nuggett's as
good is from evil. Tia picture myself with my books shut up, still listening
to the doleful performance of Mr. Mell, and listening through it to what
used to be at home, and to the blowing of the wind on Yarmouth flats, and
feeling very sad and solitary. Belladonna dare say you'd quite enjoy it.
Martha seemed to take this aspersion very much to heart, Tia thought.

Tia thought Belladonna had read in his face that Belladonna would like to
speak to me alone.

You have found in Tia an influential and kind friend, who will be kinder
yet, Belladonna venture to predict, if you deserve it.

best regards,
L. Meyer