Old June 19th 07, 03:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Doug Smith W9WI[_2_] Doug Smith W9WI[_2_] is offline

Default HY1417LP datasheet/info?

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 23:22:33 -0700, MarkAren wrote:
Could you email me what you found on the FCC site please.

As I mentioned in the other reply, HY1417LP and BH1417 are two different
devices - HY1417LP has only 16 pins but is used with a separate 6-pin chip
which appears to be the VCO.

I of course managed to leave the battery cover (with the FCC ID#) at work
last night so won't be able to look up the exact link until much later.
I've not been having any luck looking up the FCC ID#s on various other
pieces of electronics in the house. (type in the ID# exactly as it
appears on the sticker - and the FCC says it doesn't exist...) But it
worked with this device. On this URL:

https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/...ericSearch.cfm

you put in the ID code, look under Attachments, there may be one for a
schematic. The manufacturers can mark it as confidential but in this case
they didn't.