Old June 19th 07, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
W4WNT W4WNT is offline

Default ARISS antenna selection?

Hi Steve,

Take a look at the "Cheap Yagi" page of the Clear Lake (TX) ARC. You could
make a very inexpensive crossed yagi following their instructions.

Good luck,

Bill, W4WNT

"Steve Reinhardt" wrote in message
I have read a circularly polarized Yagi is appropriate for ARISS
communications. Is there a vendor that offers a crossed design? Or, better
still, is there a construction article that I can refer to?

What are you using for this type of communication?

I'm trying to set up a contact for my son's school class.

73,
Steve
W1KF