Old June 20th 07, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] Mark@k4yz.org is offline

Default Some of you RRAP Hams are truly pathetic. like Dloyd

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 13:15:01 -0700, Dloyd Lavies
wrote:

On Jun 19, 12:08?pm, wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:19:36 -0700, Dloyd Lavies

wrote:
On Jun 17, 12:15?pm, wrote:

just your confession Dloyd

No confession, just pure speculation on your part.

you confessed to being that posted the stien data I supose that could
have been a lie on your part

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

Really Mark. I would like to respond, but sometimes your posts are a
little hard to decipher.

which is precisely the point Dloyd

What that you are either too lazy to author a grammatically correct
sentence?

no Dloyd

iif you were inteligent and reading the NG you would know I am
authoring posts expressly crafted to all but impossible to respond to
in many case

where my natural tendecies tend to aid in that Mission I go with the
flow