Old June 20th 07, 03:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies[_2_] Dloyd Lavies[_2_] is offline

Default Silly faggot, dicks are for chicks.

On Jun 19, 10:33?pm, wrote:
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/06/m...tion-with.html

that is hteh gist of Dloyd is asserting that if someone places say an
ads in my name (or caitlyn in this case) that the perosns whoose name
is being falsely used is somehow respoble the criminal action of a
party or indeed parties unkown

Indeed If as has been threatened ads wil l palced in my name or
sactions with a check arriving in my mail box the money legaly is MINE
the sender has been vitumized but not by me

the sdame thing applies to Caitlyn the victum of being accused of
being transgendered (i do not know or care wether is the case)

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/