Old June 20th 07, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MnMikew MnMikew is offline

Default OT

"Brian Hill" wrote in message
I know this is off topic but I need to say it. I was recently accused of
not completing a transaction with James Larry Ryan AKA Cahulin almost a
year after the transaction took place. Before I go further I would like to
also say that I have been a member of this and several other radio related
groups for over a decade and have completed hundreds of transactions and
repaired or restored radios for many people on these lists, All of which
have been happy.

My questions a

Why did Larry wait a year to tell me this? And then not even talk to me
about it? I'm easy to get a hold of and I'm one of the few people on
Usenet that you know where I live and who I really am etc... Instead he
comes here and calls me a lire and a cheat etc... It makes no sense? I
make a excellent living and have no reason to jeopardize my reputation
over a lousy $100. Larry will receive from me again another $120 in the
near future. I also hope in the future that Larry will learn to
communicate on a adult level and not risk loosing any more friends for his
sake and try to give people the benifit of the doubt before you hang them.

Brian

Cuhoolio is a idiot as his posts reveal daily. Plonk the dope Brian and be
done with him.