Old June 20th 07, 08:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill Brian Hill is offline

Default OT

wrote in message
Brian, whether it was a post office money order or a bank money order,
whichever,get the post office (or the bank) to find out what happened to
that money order, It is not for me to do that.I always check out my
snail mail very carefully as soon as I see or hear the post office van
coming down my road.No one but myself and the post office snail mail
delivery guy ever goes in my snail mail box.I never received a money
order from you, if I had, I would have cashed it.Sometimes things get
lost in the mail.
cuhulin

The point is you didn't get it and all you had to do was tell me and not
wait a year to slander my name. I would have sent another. I don't keep
receipts for these things a year down the road and its only $120. Not the
end the world. I'll be sending you another. End of story!

BH