Old June 20th 07, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
JeroenK JeroenK is offline

Default SSB

I wrote:
I use that loop, and experimenting with an active pickup loop on ti
right now (with very good results). A (dutch lng, use babelfish) online
article of the pickuploop is he (its not meant as a pickuploop, but
its working fine this way) http://www.radiocollectie.nl/Schema's.htm

I'd first make the passive loop. And if you like, built the active part
later if you feel like it.

Oh ignore my comments about the active loop, although it al works as a
preselector, the effect of having an active pickuploop is less
beneficial then my daytime experiment made me thinking

But that Kr1st antenna is defenitally worth to built!

--
JeroenK