Old June 21st 07, 07:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
MarkAren MarkAren is offline

Default micropower cheap LNA

Hi Leopard,

What is your DC power budget, signal gain, NF etc ?

- Volts, DC
- Current, DC
- Gain, dB
- Noise Figure, dB

Might it be acceptable to switch on the LNA occasionally, but have it
sleep for 90% of the time ?

-Mark

On Jun 21, 11:39 pm, Leopard wrote:
Hello,

I am working on micropower 433,92MHz battery powered receiver and have
a problem with LNA. I have tried a few configurations (including
cascode) but I cannot lower current consumption below 400 uA. It is
too much for me. I don't need high gain because this LNA is to be a
buffer only but device price should be as low as possible. Have you
any idea how to lower the current? I don't need exact project but some
advice.

Greetings
Leopard