Old June 22nd 07, 02:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,comp.dsp
John Ferrell John Ferrell is offline

Default Software Defined Radio DSP choice / sizing

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 17:44:13 -0700, wrote:

I'm working on a SDR design using the AD9874 to
digitize the IF producing 280 Ksamples/sec and

I am way behind you guys on the DSP-SDR subject but I appreciate every
scrap of information you share.

I am currently trying to puzzle out the strategy used in acquiring
data from a sound card.

I have successfully built the Softrock Lite 40 meter receiver and am
ever so slowly working on a Softrock RXTX Ver 6.2 40 M transceiver.

John Ferrell W8CCW
"Life is easier if you learn to
plow around the stumps"