Old June 22nd 07, 05:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default 20 Meters open again

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote:
On Jun 22, 12:07 am, "Mork" gayMark@chassell wrote:

Roger is bull**** and lies from K8MN

You aren't responding to me, Roger. I'm not Mork. I'm not Lloyd. I'm
not Dloyd. I post as no one but myself.

Poor Mork aka Dave Heil...

Poor sociopathic, confused Roger. He thinks I'm any number of people
posting to usenent, despite what message headers indicate.

...he thinks those voices in his head are late night 20 meters dx.

Sometimes there are late night voices which are SSB DX. Other times,
there are no voices, just a series of dits and dahs. Not all of those,
nor all of the voices are on 20. Some are on 40, 75, 80 or 160m.
Apparently you have a problem with that wonderful DX-CC trapped dipole,
since you can't seem to hear the 20m voices.

He claims to know things, 20 meter propagation...

Yes, I claim to know about not only 20m wave propagation, but MW and HF
propagation in general. I could teach you, but you're nuts.

...Glen Dale "lockups"
where ther are none in Glen Dale, etc.

"Well "ther", UnWiseman, you were held in Glen Dale, not at the Northern
Regional Jail. You can deny, but you can't evade fact.

Or how about his use of "maqurading" instead of "masquerading."

"Ther"

No, he worked out of band Frenchmen and got away with it.

....or so you've been told.

He hasn't
gotten a letter yet.

Yet? Who is going to pen the letter, Rog?

Oh, Roger doesn't hide in any darkened house, he leaves his house
every day...

Really? Maybe we can get together for lunch and have a nice chat.

...but you hide behind that Finnish ex whore, don't you?

I don't know any Finnish current or ex-whores, Rog. I certainly have no
need to hide behind anyone, as you are well aware.

"Ding-dong"

[silence]

"Ding-dong"

[silence]